- How do I chat with Google Play support?
- How do I complain to playstore?
- How do I make a complaint to Google?
- How do I contact Google support by email?
- How do I email Google customer support?
- Does Google have live chat?
- How can I recover my Gmail account without phone number and recovery email?
- How can I log into my Gmail account without verification?
- How can I get my Gmail account back?
- How can I access my Gmail account without phone verification?
- How do I get my Gmail verification code?
- How do I bypass Google verification?
- How do I bypass Gmail verification after reset?
- How do I bypass Google verification after resetting PC?
- How do I get around a factory reset protection?
- Does a factory reset remove Google account?
How do I chat with Google Play support?
The best phone number for Google Play is their 855-836-3987 customer service phone number, and you can get the details and use our free call-back service by finding the link for it above and clicking it.
How do I complain to playstore?
Open the Play Store app and search for the suspicious app. In the top-right section of the app listing, you’ll see the three-dot menu button. Tap this and click “Flag as Inappropriate.” You’ll have a list of seven categories for your complaint, from sexual content to impersonation.
How do I make a complaint to Google?
Report a problem
- Do a search on Google.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the results page.
- Tap Feedback.
- Enter a description of the issue you’re seeing.
- If you want, you can include a screenshot of the page you’re looking at.
- Tap Send .
How do I contact Google support by email?
Help & Support
- Google HQ. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway. Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. (650) 253-0000. See all locations.
- Careers at Google. Learn more about our teams and job openings. Explore jobs.
- Press. If you are a member of the press, email us at [email protected]google.com. Visit our blog.
How do I email Google customer support?
If you are unable to find guidance about your concern on these resources, you may reach out through the Grievance Redressal Mechanism by sending an email to support[email protected]google.com.
Does Google have live chat?
While Google does not offer live chat, they also do not have a phone number to call. In total, there are 5 ways to get in touch with them.
How can I recover my Gmail account without phone number and recovery email?
I have no access to my recovery email, phone, or any other option
- Go to the Google Account Recovery page.
- Enter your email address and click Continue.
- If you are asked to enter the last password you remember, click I don’t know.
- Click Verify your identity which is located under all of the other options.
How can I log into my Gmail account without verification?
Open the Google Account Settings > Security > 2-Step Verification and click on the Turn off button. Enter Google account password and click Enter to verify. That’s it, this will deactivate 2-step verification allowing you to log in through any device without needing verification code.
How can I get my Gmail account back?
- Follow the steps to recover your Google Account or Gmail. You’ll be asked some questions to confirm it’s your account. Answer as best you can.
- Reset your password when prompted. Choose a strong password that you haven’t already used with this account. Learn how to create a strong password.
How can I access my Gmail account without phone verification?
You can log in to your Gmail account if you lose your phone by either having your mobile carrier move (or “port”) your mobile number to a replacement device so you’ll receive verification codes there, or use an alternate means of recovery that you set up beforehand, such as an alternate email address you have access to
How do I get my Gmail verification code?
Sign in to your email to verify your account
- While you’re creating your account, you’ll get an email from Google. Open the email and find the verification code.
- To finish creating your account, enter the verification code when prompted.
How do I bypass Google verification?
How do I bypass Gmail verification after reset?
Enter *#*#4636#*#* in the opened window. If everything is performed correctly, the settings menu should appear. Choose Restore and reset and disable Data copying and Auto-recovery. Restore the factory settings and restart the phone.
How do I bypass Google verification after resetting PC?
In order to disable it, everything you need to do is remove your account. Go to Settings > Accounts > Google and choose your account. Tap on it, then click on the icon on the top right corner. Here, you will see a menu with three options, including Remove account.
How do I get around a factory reset protection?
Does a factory reset remove Google account?
Performing a Factory Reset will permanently delete all user data on the smartphone or tablet. Be sure to back up your data before performing a Factory Reset. Before performing a reset, if your device is operating on Android 5.0 (Lollipop) or higher, please remove your Google Account (Gmail) and your screen lock.