- How do I start Nightborne quest in BFA?
- How do I get to Suramar?
- How do you unlock Suramar in Shadowlands?
- What is the fastest way to unlock vulpera?
- How do I start nightfall but not forgotten?
- Where do I start the insurrection Questline?
- How do I start good Suramaritan?
- Where is arcanist Thalyssra?
- How old is Thalyssra?
- How do I start Khadgars discovery?
- How do you get insurrection achievement?
- How do you get zandalar forever achievement?
- How do you unlock Nightborne fast?
- Can I unlock Nightborne as alliance?
- Can I unlock void Elf on horde?
- How long does it take to unlock Nightborne 2020?
- What class is best for Nightborne?
- What is the best class for a void elf?
- What class is best for dwarf?
- What class suits vulpera best?
- Is Rogue good in Shadowlands?
- Is vulpera a good race?
How do I start Nightborne quest in BFA?
Allied Races: Nightborne requires you to complete a short recruitment questline, available after you purchase Battle for Azeroth and complete the Achievement/Reputation requirements. You can pick it up in the Horde Embassy.
How do I get to Suramar?
Well first, you teleport to the mage class hall, then you use the leyline teleport to suramar. You need to be at least level 45 and then talk to Khadgar in Violet Citadel he will have the quest to go there.
How do you unlock Suramar in Shadowlands?
How to Unlock Nightborne Fast in Shadowlands 
- You can get to Suramar by accepting Khadgar’s Discovery in The Violet Citadel.
- Once you finish the Suramar storyline, you can start the Nightborne recruitment at the Orgrimmar Embassy.
What is the fastest way to unlock vulpera?
You need to be Exalted to unlock Vulpera, but there are a variety of ways to farm reputation. The easiest way to gain reputation is to complete all the world quests in Vol’dun and utilize a Voldunai Contract for extra rep. This also helps if you’re clearing the board and doing other world quests as well.
How do I start nightfall but not forgotten?
You have to be 110 level and questchain starts in Dalaran. There are 3 quests Feed Thalyssra, Feed Valtrois and Feed Oculeth in Shal’aran Suramar (Cave at 35.0, 47.6). All of them work like daily quests. You feed NPC with 50 Ancient Mana and he gives you a buff and 50 reputation with the The Nightfallen.
Where do I start the insurrection Questline?
Starting the Suramar campaign requires completion of the Arcan’dor, Gift of the Ancient Magi questline, which starts with A Change of Seasons. This questline is available at 20000/21000 Revered with the Nightfallen.
How do I start good Suramaritan?
The TL;DR: complete the Suramar quest lines and earning reputation with the Nightfallen along the way. Reputation is key, and unlocks quests within the achievement – one quest, A Change of Seasons, won’t unlock until you’re 20,000 reputation into Revered.
Where is arcanist Thalyssra?
This NPC can be found in Suramar (3).
How old is Thalyssra?
According to reddit he is at least 400 years old. Blood Elves apparently hit adulthood around 375 and become old at 1360.
How do I start Khadgars discovery?
Go to Meredil Suramar, find First Arcanist Thalyssra and get quest Ancient Mana. After that you will get quests An Old Ally and Oculeth’s Workshop.
How do you get insurrection achievement?
You need to be Exalted with The Nightfallen and complete their quest line. You don’t have to complete the whole questline. But for the final quest of Shal’Aran, you have to complete leyline achievement.
How do you get zandalar forever achievement?
–Zandalar Forever!: You must complete all major lore storylines in the Zuldazar zones, through The Final Seal. -Complete the quest series starting from A Royal Occasion. Check your progress in the Battle for Azeroth Attunement Tracker.
How do you unlock Nightborne fast?
Can I unlock Nightborne as alliance?
Can I unlock void Elf on horde?
Yes, you can meet the Rep and Questline requirements for the Legion Allied Races on the opposing Factions. BfA not so much for obvious reasons. You can earn the rep on a Horde character but you still need a 110 Alliance character in order to go through the quest-line that recruits them.
How long does it take to unlock Nightborne 2020?
If you just want Nightborne and not a full Suramar clear for the Arcanist’s Manasaber, and with some serious devotion- about 5-7 days.
What class is best for Nightborne?
Nightborne: Mage, because nearly every notable Nightborne NPC is a Mage if some sort. Highmountain Tauren: Warrior, Hunter, or Shaman, depending on your tribe. Mag’har Orc: Same as regular Orcs, but add Priests if your Shadowmoon. Zandalari Trolls: Same as regular Trolls, but add on Paladins for the Light voodoo.
What is the best class for a void elf?
What class is best for dwarf?
Warlock is most definitely one of the better classes for void elves. Monk is the most used class for void elves. This is simply because they can be versatile. Their abilities allow them to act as Tank, as they can heal and melee damage.
What class suits vulpera best?
Is Rogue good in Shadowlands?
The best class for all races is monk; that’s just facts.
Is vulpera a good race?
Best Alliance Races for Subtlety Rogues
- Night Elf is the best race by far on Alliance. The active racial ability, Shadowmeld, has great synergy with the Rogue class.
- Human is the second best race on Alliance.
- Orc is the best race on Horde.
- Blood Elf is the second best race on Horde.