The Share tab in the Google Play Store app. Tap the Share tab and, in the resulting window, tap the Send button (Figure C). The App Share window allows you to either Send or Receive. In the resulting window, scroll through the list of installed apps and select the app you’d like to send via Nearby Share (Figure D).
- Can I share an app with another phone?
- Can you share paid apps on Android?
- Can I share an app with a friend?
- Can I share an app with a family member?
- Can I share it paid apps?
- Can I share Android apps with my family?
- Can I use paid Android apps on two devices?
- Can I share a paid app with a friend Apple?
- How do you share apps on Samsung?
- How do you share a paid app with someone?
With Android’s Nearby Share feature, you can now share apps with other Android users. The other users need to be in the range of your device and they will receive all the apps and they can install those on their phone.
You can share purchased apps, games, movies, TV shows, and e-books and audiobooks from Google Play with up to 5 family members using Google Play Family Library.
On your Android device, just open up the Android Market and select the app you want to share, then scroll down to “Share This Application” to either email, text or Facebook message it to someone. … You can choose to scan just apps from individual devices or simply all of them.
Google Play Family Library on Android
Like Apple’s Family Sharing service, it allows you to share purchased content with up to six people in your family (including apps, games, movies, TV shows, e-books and more). … Once you’ve set up your family group, it can also be used for a Google Play Music family subscription.
You cannot share in-app purchases. If you purchased the app or game before July 2, 2016, it will be eligible only if the developer has made past purchases available. It’s not limited to family- you can also use it with friends and colleagues.
You can share purchased apps, games, movies, TV shows, and eBooks and audiobooks from Google Play with up to 5 family members using Google Play Family Library.
Can I use paid Android apps on two devices?
You can use apps you bought on Google Play on any Android device without paying again. However, each device must have the same Google Account on it. You can: Install an app on more than one Android device.
Like Google Family Library on Android, you can share your app store purchases with other iPhone users using Apple Family Sharing. This includes getting access to each other’s apps, games, music, movies, TV shows, and books.
Galaxy Tab: How to Share Apps on the Market
- Start the Market app.
- Choose My Apps from the top of the screen. …
- Choose the app from the list to display information about the app.
- Touch the See Details button.
- Touch the Share button. …
- Choose a sharing method. …
- Use the chosen app to send the link.
Open the Play Store app. In the top left, tap Menu > Account > Family > Sign up for Family Library. Follow the instructions on the screen to set up your Family Library.