On your Home screen, swipe up or tap on the All apps button, which is available on most Android smartphones, to access the All Apps screen. Once you’re on the All Apps screen, find the Settings app and tap on it. Its icon looks like a cogwheel. This opens the Android Settings menu.
How do I get to Android settings?
Go to settings through the notification bar
The quickest way to access the phone’s general settings is to swipe down the drop-down menu from the top of your device screen. For Android 4.0 and up, pull down the Notifications Bar from the top and then tap the Settings icon.
On some handsets, the Menu key sits all the way on the far-left edge of the row of buttons; on others, it’s the second key to the left, having swapped places with the Home key. And still other manufacturers put the Menu key on its own, smack-dab in the middle.
Here are the two main codes usable on most Android devices:
- *#0*# hidden diagnostics menu: Some Android phones come with a full diagnostics menu. …
- *#*#4636#*#* usage information menu: This menu will show up on more devices than the hidden diagnostics menu, but the information shared will be different between devices.
Tap the hidden menu entry and then below you’ll see a list of all hidden menus on your phone. From here you can access any one of them.
What is the use of * * 4636 * *?
If you would like to know who accessed Apps from your phone even though the apps are closed from the screen, then from your phone dialer just dial *#*#4636#*#* it will show up results like Phone Information, Battery Information, Usage Statistics, Wi-fi Information.
Where do I find general in settings?
From the top right of the screen click the gear-shaped “Settings” icon. A drop-down menu appears. Click “Settings.” The “General” tab will automatically open. Make the desired changes.
Where do I find my apps on Android?
The place where you find all apps installed on your Android phone is the Apps drawer. Even though you can find launcher icons (app shortcuts) on the Home screen, the Apps drawer is where you need to go to find everything. To view the Apps drawer, tap the Apps icon on the Home screen.
How to Find Hidden Apps in the App Drawer
- From the app drawer, tap the three dots in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Tap Hide apps.
- The list of apps that are hidden from the app list displays. If this screen is blank or the Hide apps option is missing, no apps are hidden.
Where is my setting icon?
To open the Settings app
- From the Home screen, tap the Apps icon (in the QuickTap Bar) > the Apps tab (if necessary) > Settings . OR.
- From the Home screen, tap the Menu Key > System settings.
The Left H/W touch key in older models of Samsung Android phones is using it as menu key.