Right click the Start Button and click Properties. Select the Customize Button. At the bottom of that configuration dialog you will see the settings for increasing the number of recent items in the Jump Lists.
- How do I increase recent files list?
- How do you get the all recent files list back in Windows 10?
- How do I increase the number of recent files in quick access?
- How do I find recent documents?
- Can you increase the number of recent files in Windows 10?
- Is Microsoft release Windows 11?
- Where is the recent folder on my computer?
- How do I change recent documents in Windows 10?
- What is the default number of items to display in a jump list?
- How do I increase the number of pinned items in Windows 10?
How do I increase recent files list?
How to change the number of recent items to display in Jump Lists using Registry edit:
- Press Windows + R keys, type in regedit and press Enter.
- Navigate to: …
- In the right pane double click on the Start_JumpListItems to modify it.
- Enter a number between 0 to 60.
- Restart the computer.
How do you get the all recent files list back in Windows 10?
Open the all recent files folder
The fastest way to access the all recent files folder is pressing “Windows + R” to open the Run dialog and typing “recent”. You can then hit enter.
How do I increase the number of recent files in quick access?
If you want a folder to show up in Quick access, right-click it and select Pin to Quick access as a workaround.
- Open an Explorer window.
- Click File in the top left corner.
- Uncheck ‘Show frequently used folders in Quick access’.
- Drag and drop the file or folder you want to add into the Quick Access window.
How do I find recent documents?
Press Windows Key + E. Under File Explorer, select Quick access. Now, you will find a section Recent files which will display all the recently viewed files/documents.
Can you increase the number of recent files in Windows 10?
By default, Windows 10 shows around 12 recent items in the jump list. To increase that number, you just need to make an adjustment to one setting in the Windows Registry. Standard warning: Registry Editor is a powerful tool and misusing it can render your system unstable or even inoperable.
Is Microsoft release Windows 11?
Microsoft’s next-gen desktop operating system, Windows 11, is already available in beta preview and will be released officially on October 5th.
Where is the recent folder on my computer?
Type %AppData%MicrosoftWindowsRecent in the location of the item. Give a name and create it. You will see the shortcut and it can be opened to access Recent items easily. 3) To make it easier, you can add this shortcut to your taskbar, Start menu and even quick access area.
How do I change recent documents in Windows 10?
At the top-left of your File Explorer window, click “File,” and then click “Change folder and search options.” 3. Under “Privacy” in the General tab of the pop-up window that appears, click the “Clear” button to immediately clear all your Recent Files, then click “OK.”
What is the default number of items to display in a jump list?
By default, the number of items that will display in the jump list is 12.
How do I increase the number of pinned items in Windows 10?
To increase the number of pinned items displayed, we’ll have to change the maximum number of jump list items associated with a particular key in the Windows Registry file. Press Windows key + R or right-click the Start Menu icon and navigate to the Run command to open the Run prompt (Figure B).