- How do I reset my phone without touching the screen?
- How do I restart my Android phone if the touchscreen isn’t working?
- How do I reset my Android phone when the screen is black?
- How do you fix an unresponsive touch screen?
- What causes unresponsive touch screen?
- How can I transfer data from phone when screen is not working?
- Can my phone be fixed if the screen is black?
- How can I access my phone when the screen is black?
- Why is my Samsung phone working but the screen is black?
- Why my mobile touch screen is not working?
How do I reset my phone without touching the screen?
Press and hold the power button for 10-20 secs and your phone will force reboot, in most cases anyway. If your phone still doesn’t reboot, then you’ll have to remove the battery and if its not removable you’ll have to wait for the battery to run empty.
How do I restart my Android phone if the touchscreen isn’t working?
Reboot Your Phone
Press and hold the Power button to display the power menu, then tap Restart if you’re able. If you’re unable to touch the screen to select the option, on most devices you can hold down the Power button for several seconds to switch off your phone.
How do I reset my Android phone when the screen is black?
Depending on the model Android phone you have you may need to use some combination of buttons to force restart the phone, including:
- Press & hold the Home, Power, & Volume Down/Up buttons.
- Press & hold the Home & Power buttons.
- Press & hold the Power/Bixby button until the phone shuts down completely.
How do you fix an unresponsive touch screen?
You can often fix an unresponsive touch screen by cleaning it or resetting the device.
- Remove the plastic touch screen protector sheet. …
- Wipe the screen with a soft microfiber cloth. …
- Dry your hands thoroughly. …
- Reset the device. …
- Delete any third-party applications you recently installed. …
- Recalibrate the touch screen.
What causes unresponsive touch screen?
A smartphone touchscreen can become unresponsive for several reasons. For example, a brief hiccup in your phone’s system could render it unresponsive. While this is often the simplest cause of unresponsiveness, other factors like moisture, debris, app glitches and viruses can all have an effect.
How can I transfer data from phone when screen is not working?
To recover data from Android phone with broken screen:
- Use a USB OTG cable to connect your Android phone and a mouse.
- Use the mouse to unlock your Android phone.
- Transfer your Android files to another device wirelessly using data transfer apps or Bluetooth.
Can my phone be fixed if the screen is black?
To fix a black screen on an iPhone or Android, the first (and easiest) step is to do a hard reset. This basically entails rebooting the phone’s software. A hard reset can be performed right on your phone, although the process differs depending on what type of device you own.
How can I access my phone when the screen is black?
How to Access an Android Phone With a Broken Screen?
- Unlock your phone.
- Connect your phone to your computer using a USB cable.
- Tap the “File transfer mode” option.
- Use your computer to access your phone and retrieve all your files.
Why is my Samsung phone working but the screen is black?
Restart the phone or tablet.
Disconnect the phone or tablet and then attempt to turn it on by holding the Power key (or Side key) and Volume down key for 15-20 seconds. The Samsung Galaxy logo will appear. If the screen turns on, your device needed to be charged.
Why my mobile touch screen is not working?
Hold down the power button till the device reboots
But how do you do it when the touch screen is not working? It’s is simple, just hold down the power button for a while – usually 8-10 seconds – to reboot your phone. Now check if the touch screen is working properly or proceed to more technical fixes below.