Select “General,” then scroll down until you see “Remove everything and reinstall Windows.” Click on “Get Started,” then select “Next.” Select “Clean the drive fully.” This option wipes your hard drive, and reinstalls Windows 8 like new. Click on “Reset” to confirm that you want to reinstall Windows 8.
- How do I wipe my computer Windows 8 without a disk?
- How do I restore a Windows 8 computer to factory settings?
- How do I reformat my HP laptop Windows 8 without CD?
- How do I factory Reset my laptop without Windows 8?
- How do I clean my computer Windows 8?
- How do I wipe my computer clean and start over?
- How do I wipe my Windows 7 computer clean?
- How do I restore PC to factory settings?
- How do I restore laptop to factory settings?
- How do I completely wipe my HP laptop?
- How can I format my HP laptop without CD?
- How do I restore my HP laptop with Windows 8?
How do I wipe my computer Windows 8 without a disk?
After following these steps, you can reset the Windows 8/8.1 system without the installation media:
- Go to PC Settings. The Windows 8 Advanced startup screen in PC settings.
- Click Get started at the Reset your PC section.
How do I restore a Windows 8 computer to factory settings?
How To Perform a Hard Reset in Windows 8
- Hover your mouse over the right top (or right bottom) corner of your screen to bring up the Charms menu.
- Select Settings.
- Select More PC Settings at the bottom.
- Select General then select either Refresh or Reset.
How do I reformat my HP laptop Windows 8 without CD?
To do this, you need to open the Choose an option screen.
- Start your computer and press the F11 key repeatedly. …
- On the Choose an option screen, click Troubleshoot.
- Click Reset your PC.
- On the Reset your PC screen, click Next. …
- Read and respond to any screens that open.
- Wait while Windows resets your computer.
How do I factory Reset my laptop without Windows 8?
Hold down the SHIFT key and click on the Power icon visible on the bottom right of Windows 8 login screen, then click Restart option. In a moment you’ll see the recovery screen. click on the Troubleshoot option. Now click on the Reset your PC option.
How do I clean my computer Windows 8?
To open Disk Cleanup on a Windows 8 or Windows 8.1 system, follow these instructions:
- Click Settings > Click Control Panel > Administrative Tools.
- Click Disk Cleanup.
- At the Drives list, select which drive you want to run Disk Cleanup on.
- Select which files you want to delete.
- Click OK.
- Click Delete files.
How do I wipe my computer clean and start over?
- Open Settings.
- Tap System and expand the Advanced drop-down.
- Tap Reset options.
- Tap Erase all data.
- Tap Reset Phone, enter your PIN, and select Erase Everything.
How do I wipe my Windows 7 computer clean?
1. Click Start, then choose “Control Panel.” Click “System and Security,” then choose “Restore Your Computer to an Earlier Time” in the Action Center section. 2. Click “Advanced Recovery Methods,” then choose “Return Your Computer to Factory Condition.”
How do I restore PC to factory settings?
Navigate to Settings > Update & Security > Recovery. You should see a title that says “Reset this PC.” Click Get Started. You can either select Keep My Files or Remove Everything. The former resets your options to default and removes uninstalled apps, like browsers, but keeps your data intact.
How do I restore laptop to factory settings?
To begin, in the Start menu, click Settings, and then click Update & Security. In the resulting Update & Security window, click Recovery in the left pane. Under Reset this PC in the right pane click Get Started. In the following screen, choose either Keep my Files, Remove Everything, or Restore Factory Settings.
How do I completely wipe my HP laptop?
Turn on the laptop and immediately press the F11 key repeatedly until System Recovery starts. On the Choose an option screen, click “Troubleshoot.” Click “Reset this PC.” Click either “Keep my files” or “Remove everything” depending on which you prefer.
How can I format my HP laptop without CD?
Step 1: Continually press F11 when start or restart HP laptop. Step 2: In the Choose an Option window, click Troubleshoot > Recovery Manager > Factory Reset. In this way, your HP laptop will be completely formatted.
How do I restore my HP laptop with Windows 8?
Recovery from Windows 8
- Turn off the computer.
- Disconnect all peripheral devices, except for the monitor, keyboard, mouse, and power cord. …
- Turn on the computer.
- From the Start screen, type recovery manager to open the Search charm, and then select HP Recovery Manager from the search results.