- How do I share an existing album?
- How do I share an album on my Samsung?
- Why can’t I share my photos on Android?
- Why do shared albums not work?
- How do I download a shared photo album?
- How do I share a lot of photos with someone?
- What is the best way to share photos?
- How does a shared album work?
- How do I share pictures from my gallery?
- Why won’t my phone Let me share pictures?
- How do I share photos from my gallery to another phone?
- Where does a shared album invite go?
- Does turning off shared albums delete them?
- Does deleting a shared album delete the photos?
Then follow the steps below to make it a shared album.
- 1) With the album open, tap Select on the top right.
- 2) Then tap Select All, on the top left.
- 3) Tap the Share button at the bottom.
- 4) In the Share Sheet, pick Add to Shared Album.
- 5) When the small window pops open, you may see a shared album already selected.
31 дек. 2020 г.
To create a shared album go to the Albums tab, tap Shared, and tap the green plus (+) button. You will have to select at least one photo to create the album. Make your selection and tap Next.
Assuming the stock gallery app is called “Gallery,” then tap Menu>Show System, and now look for Gallery. Welcome to Android Central! Try going to Settings>Apps, select Gallery, then Clear Cache/Clear Data. Then open Gallery again, wait a few seconds for the database to repopulate, and try sharing again.
If you’re not sure know how to do this, follow these steps. Tap Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Photos. Turn off Shared Albums. … The albums and photos will automatically be added again when you turn this setting back on.
How to download photos from iCloud via Shared Albums
- Open the Apple Photos app on your device and select the “Albums” tab.
- Scroll down and select your desired album. …
- Tap “Select” in the upper right corner of the album.
- Tap each photo you want to download.
23 сент. 2020 г.
File Sharing Services
One of the most popular methods for sharing large amounts of photos online is by using a file-sharing site. Sites like HighTail (formally YouSendIt), Wikisend and Streamfile let you sign up and upload your photos, where they’ll be stored in a downloadable zip file.
The best photo storage and sharing sites today
- Flickr. The best photo storage service overall. …
- 500px. Photo storage for pro photographers. …
- Google Photos. The best photo storage option for backing up photos from your smartphone. …
- Amazon Prime Photos. …
- Apple iCloud. …
- Adobe Portfolio. …
- ImageShack. …
9 мар. 2021 г.
With iCloud Photo Sharing, you create a shared photo album for the images you want to share. You can then choose who you want to share it with (up to 100 people). Subscribers can view, like, and comment on photos in a shared album. They can also add photos and videos of their own.
Share in a conversation
- On your mobile device, open the Google Photos app .
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- Select a photo, album or video.
- Tap Share .
- Under ‘Send in Google Photos’, select people to share with. To share with one person, tap their name. …
- To share, tap Send.
Check the Android phone’s network connection if you can’t send or receiving MMS messages. An active cellular data connection is required to use the MMS function. Open the phone’s Settings and tap “Wireless and Network Settings.” Tap “Mobile Networks” to confirm it is enabled.
Select the Android phone which you would like to transfer photos from. Go to the Photos tab on the top. It will display all the photos on your source Android phone. Select the photos you would like to transfer and click Export > Export to Device to transfer the selected photos to the target Android phone.
When an album is shared with you, you’ll receive an invitation in your email. Click the Subscribe button in the message, and the Photos app loads the album into its Shared category. To view the album on the Mac, look in the left-hand sidebar in Shared > Shared Albums and select the album.
Disabling it turns off any photos you’ve shared in albums to other people, but it also deletes all shared images from other people that are on your iOS or macOS device. So disabling it won’t remove any images from your libraries or Camera Roll from your devices.
Deleting shared albums that you created will remove the photos and videos stored in them AND unsubscribe the people with whom you’ve shared the album. Those people will “lose” the shared photos and videos, unless they explicitly made a copy in their own Camera roll or iCloud Photo Library.