- Why is my Android phone not notifying me when I get a text?
- How do I get sound when I receive a text?
- How do you unmute text messages on Android?
- Why do I have a text message notification but no message?
- How do I fix my text messages not showing up?
- Why do I get a text message from myself android?
- How do I turn on my text notifications?
- Why does my text message not make a sound?
- How do I turn on notification sounds?
- How do I unmute my android?
- What does muted text mean?
- Why do my text messages have a bell with a line through it?
- Why does messenger say I have a message and I don t?
- Why would a text message not be delivered?
- Can you clear my notifications?
Why is my Android phone not notifying me when I get a text?
Go to Settings > Sound & Notification > App Notifications. Select the app, and make sure that Notifications are turned on and set to Normal. Make sure that Do Not Disturb is turned off.
How do I get sound when I receive a text?
How to Set Text Message Ringtone in Android
- From the Home screen, tap the app slider, then open the “Messaging“ app.
- From the main list of message threads, tap “Menu” then choose “Settings“.
- Select “Notifications“.
- Select “Sound“, then choose the tone for text messages or choose “None“.
How do you unmute text messages on Android?
- Press and hold on the message thread (from the screen presented in the screenshot you’ve attached) And asee if you get the unmute button. …
- I found it by accident – it’s neither the long press (which enters selection mode) nor anything in the overflow menu (which is MORE on S6, nor the typical dots). …
Why do I have a text message notification but no message?
If your Android is constantly notifying you of new or unread text messages that don’t exist, it’s usually due to your messaging app’s cached or saved data. Sometimes these issues will clear up automatically upon receipt of a new message, so try asking someone to send you a message first.
How do I fix my text messages not showing up?
If your messaging app stops, how do you fix it?
- Go into your home screen and then tap on the Settings menu.
- Scroll down and then tap on the Apps selection.
- Then scroll down to the Message app in the menu and tap on it.
- Then tap on the Storage selection.
- You should see two options; Clear Data and Clear Cache. Tap on both.
Why do I get a text message from myself android?
If you use an Android smartphone, this happens when there is difficulty establishing a good connection between your phone and your network carrier. In a bid to deliver the message, several attempts are made, and in the process, you receive that same message you just sent to another person.
How do I turn on my text notifications?
- Open Android Messages.
- Tap the contact that has this icon displayed.
- Tap the three stacked dots in the upper right-hand corner.
- Tap People & options.
- Tap Notifications to toggle on and off.
Why does my text message not make a sound?
Go to Settings > Sounds & Haptics > and scroll down to the section Sounds and Vibration Patterns. In this section, look for Text Tone. If this says None or Vibrate Only, tap it and change the alert to something you like.
How do I turn on notification sounds?
Change notification sound
- Start by heading into your main system Settings.
- Find and tap on Sound and notification, your device may just say Sound.
- Find and tap on Default notification ringtone your device may say Notification Sound. …
- Choose a sound. …
- When you’ve chosen a sound, tap on OK to finish.
27 дек. 2014 г.
How do I unmute my android?
Pull the phone away from you and look at the display screen. You should see “Mute” located either on the right- or left-bottom corner of the screen. Press the key directly under the word “Mute,” regardless of what the key is actually labeled. The word “Mute” will change to “Unmute.”
What does muted text mean?
Mute is a feature which allows you to silence (or turn off notifications) a conversation that’s not relevant right at this moment. You can choose to mute conversations for an hour, until the next day, week, until all messages are read or until you unmute the conversation.
Why do my text messages have a bell with a line through it?
“Notification” (the bell) allows you to turn notifications on and off for that contact. If you have notifications off, you will see the little bell with a line through it on the summary page where all your conversations are.
Why does messenger say I have a message and I don t?
Those Facebook system notifications can often be the cause of the glitch that causes the unread message badge to show on the Facebook mobile app. This irritating issue is often caused by the use of Facebook emoticons, sentiments, and feelings.
Why would a text message not be delivered?
1. Invalid Numbers. This is the most common reason that text message delivery can fail. If a text message is sent to an invalid number, it won’t be delivered – similar to entering an incorrect email address, you will get a response from your phone carrier informing you that the entered number was invalid.
Can you clear my notifications?
To clear one notification, swipe it left or right. To clear all notifications, scroll to the bottom of your notifications and tap Clear all.