Click “iPhone” beneath the “Devices” heading in the left sidebar of iTunes. Press and hold the “Shift” key, then click the “Restore” button in the bottom right of the window to choose which iOS file you want to restore with.
- How do I undo an iOS update?
- How do you cancel iOS 14 update?
- Can I go back to a previous iOS version?
- How do I restore from iOS 13 to iOS 14?
- What to do if iPhone is stuck updating?
- How do you cancel iOS 14 download?
- What happens if you unplug iPhone during update?
- Can I revert back to iOS 12?
- Can I downgrade my iOS from 13 to 12?
- How do I restore my iPhone to a previous date?
How do I undo an iOS update?
How to downgrade to an older version of iOS on your iPhone or iPad
- Click Restore on the Finder popup.
- Click Restore and Update to confirm.
- Click Next on the iOS 13 Software Updater.
- Click Agree to accept the Terms and Conditions and start downloading iOS 13.
How do you cancel iOS 14 update?
How to Cancel an Over-the-Air iOS Update in Progress
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap General.
- Tap iPhone Storage.
- Locate and tap the iOS software update in the app list.
- Tap Delete Update and confirm the action by tapping it again in the pop-up pane.
Can I go back to a previous iOS version?
Going back to an older version of iOS or iPadOS is possible, but it’s not easy or recommended. You can roll back to iOS 14.4, but you probably shouldn’t. Whenever Apple releases a new software update for the iPhone and iPad, you have to decide how soon you should update.
How do I restore from iOS 13 to iOS 14?
Steps on How to downgrade from iOS 14 to iOS 13
- Connect the iPhone to the computer.
- Open iTunes for Windows and Finder for Mac.
- Click on the iPhone icon.
- Now select the Restore iPhone option and simultaneously keep the left option key on Mac or the left shift key on Windows pressed.
What to do if iPhone is stuck updating?
How do you restart your iOS device during an update?
- Press and release the volume up button.
- Press and release the volume down button.
- Press and hold the side button.
- When the Apple logo appears, release the button.
How do you cancel iOS 14 download?
Go back to the Home screen by pressing the Home button. Then go to Settings -> General -> Storage & iCloud Usage. Click “Manage Storage” and scroll down the screen to find the iOS 11 icon. Then you’ll be brought to the software update page, tap on “Delete Update” and the software updating process will be stopped.
What happens if you unplug iPhone during update?
Unplugging During Update Disconnecting the iPhone during an install could interrupt the flow of data and potentially corrupt the system files, leaving the phone inoperable, or “bricked.”
Can I revert back to iOS 12?
Thankfully, it’s possible to go back to iOS 12. Using beta versions of iOS or iPadOS takes a level of patience in dealing with bugs, poor battery life and features that just don’t work.
Can I downgrade my iOS from 13 to 12?
Downgrade only Possible on Mac or PC, Because it’s Require Restoring process, Apple’s statement is No More iTunes, Because iTunes Removed in New MacOS Catalina and Windows users can’t install new iOS 13 or Downgrade iOS 13 to iOS 12 final.
How do I restore my iPhone to a previous date?
Go to Settings > General > Reset, then tap Erase All Content and Settings. On the Apps & Data screen, tap Restore from iCloud Backup, then sign in with your Apple ID. Proceed to “Choose backup,” then choose from a list of available backups in iCloud.