You might have the sound muted or turned down low in the app. Check the media volume.
If you still don’t hear anything, verify that the media volume isn’t turned down or off:
- Navigate to Settings.
- Tap Sounds and vibration.
- Tap Volume.
- Move the Media slider to the right to increase volume.
- How do you unmute volume on Android?
- Why can’t I turn up my volume?
- Where is audio settings on Samsung phone?
- How do I unmute all sounds?
- How do you unmute the phone?
- Can’t hear on my phone unless it’s on speaker?
- How do I change my Sound settings?
- Why has my Sound stopped working?
- Why is my volume not working on my TV?
How do you unmute volume on Android?
Pull the phone away from you and look at the display screen. You should see “Mute” located either on the right- or left-bottom corner of the screen. Press the key directly under the word “Mute,” regardless of what the key is actually labeled. The word “Mute” will change to “Unmute.”
Why can’t I turn up my volume?
For some Android phones, you may not be able to increase or decrease the volume during setup by using the physical volume buttons, but you can adjust this in the Sounds section of your settings app. … Tap Sounds. Tap Volumes. Drag all sliders to the right.
Where is audio settings on Samsung phone?
Open the Settings app. Choose Sound. On some Samsung phones, the Sound option is found on the Settings app’s Device tab.
How do I unmute all sounds?
Turning off all sounds disables all volume controls.
- From a Home screen, touch and swipe up or down to display all apps. These instructions apply to Standard mode and the default Home screen layout.
- Navigate: Settings > Accessibility .
- Tap Hearing.
- Tap Mute all sounds switch to turn on or off .
How do you unmute the phone?
Optional: To unmute or turn off vibrate, tap the icon until you see Ring .
Tip: To quickly turn on vibrate, press Power + Volume up.
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Sound & vibration. …
- Turn Prevent ringing on or off.
Can’t hear on my phone unless it’s on speaker?
Go to Settings → My Device → Sound → Samsung Applications → Press Call → Turn Off Noise Reduction.
How do I change my Sound settings?
How to Adjust the Audio on Your Android Device
- Open the Settings app.
- Choose Sound or Sound & Notification. …
- Adjust the sliders to set the volume for various noise sources. …
- Slide the gizmo to the left to make a sound quieter; slide to the right to make a sound louder.
Why has my Sound stopped working?
Check your volume settings
Once you open the window, click Open Sound Settings. In the Sound Settings window, click Sound Control Panel. Within the Sound Control Panel, open the Playback tab. … If the sound is not working, right click on the default audio device again, this time selecting Properties.
Why is my volume not working on my TV?
If the TV has a Headphone/Audio-Out settings in the Sound menu, set it to Audio-Out. Make sure all A/V cable connections are properly connected to the TV. … Perform a power reset on the TV. NOTE: For Android TV™ or Google TV™, follow these steps to perform a power reset.
In the upper right corner of the screen, tap the three vertical dots, then tap “Media volume limiter.” 5. If your volume limiter is off, tap the white slider next to “Off” to turn the limiter on.