By alt-clicking on the update-button in iTunes you are able to select a specific package you want to update from. Select you downloaded package and wait until the software ist installed on the phone. You should be able to install the most recent version of iOS for your iPhone model this way.
- How do I upgrade to an older version of iOS?
- How do I upgrade to a different iOS?
- Can you download previous iOS versions?
- How do I downgrade from iOS 14 to iOS 13?
- How do I upgrade my iPhone 6 to iOS 13?
- What happens if you don’t update your iPhone software?
- What’s the latest iPhone software update?
- How do I check my iPhone update history?
- How do I install an older version of iOS without iTunes?
- How do I install an older version of iOS app?
How do I upgrade to an older version of iOS?
You’ll need to perform these steps on a Mac or PC.
- Select your device. …
- Select the version of iOS you wish to download. …
- Click the Download button. …
- Hold down Shift (PC) or Option (Mac) and click the Restore button.
- Find the IPSW file that you downloaded earlier, select it and click Open.
- Click Restore.
How do I upgrade to a different iOS?
From the Settings menu go to General then select Software update . You’ll see an option called “Download and install”. Click on it to initiate the iOS update procedure. If you have restrictions PIN active on the phone, you’ll be asked to introduce it.
Can you download previous iOS versions?
You can downgrade iOS to any version that Apple continues to sign. Apple typically stops signing previous versions about two weeks after a new release, so your downgrade option will be limited to the previous version only. If you jailbreak your iPhone, you may be able to install an older unsigned version of iOS.
How do I downgrade from iOS 14 to iOS 13?
You simply can’t downgrade from iOS 14 to iOS 13… If this is a real issue for you your best bet would be to buy a second-hand iPhone running the version you require, but remember you won’t be able to recover your latest backup of your iPhone onto the new device without updating the iOS software too.
How do I upgrade my iPhone 6 to iOS 13?
- Select Settings.
- Scroll to and select General.
- Select Software Update.
- Wait for the search to finish.
- If your iPhone is up to date, you will see the following screen.
- If your phone is not up to date, select Download and Install. Follow the instructions on the screen.
What happens if you don’t update your iPhone software?
If you’re not able to update your devices before Sunday, Apple said you’ll have to back up and restore using a computer because over-the-air software updates and iCloud Backup won’t work anymore.
What’s the latest iPhone software update?
Get the latest software updates from Apple
- The latest version of iOS and iPadOS is 14.7.1. Learn how to update the software on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- The latest version of macOS is 11.5.2. …
- The latest version of tvOS is 14.7. …
- The latest version of watchOS is 7.6.1.
How do I check my iPhone update history?
Just open the App Store app and tap on the “Updates” button on the right-hand side of the bottom bar. You will then see a list of all recent app updates. Tap on the “What’s New” link to view the changelog, which lists all the new features and other changes the developer made.
How do I install an older version of iOS without iTunes?
Downgrade iOS without iTunes
- Disable “Find My iPhone”.
- Download the Right Restore Image. Download the right restore image for the older version you intend to downgrade to and your phone model.
- Connect your iOS Device to Your Computer. …
- Open Finder. …
- Trust the Computer. …
- Install the Older iOS Version.
How do I install an older version of iOS app?
Download an older app version:
- Open the App Store on your device running iOS 4.3. 3 or later.
- Go to the Purchased screen. …
- Select the app you want to download.
- If a compatible version of the app is available for your version of iOS simply confirm that you want to download it.
Like this post? Please share to your friends: