- How do I save a group text on Android?
- Why do I have to download group messages on android?
- How do you save MMS messages on android?
- Why can’t I respond to group messages on android?
- How can I send more than 20 messages on android?
- Why do I have to download my group text messages?
- Why can’t I download a MMS message?
- Can Android group message with iphones?
- How do I automatically save pictures from text messages on Android?
- Is there a way to save text messages?
- How do I forward an entire text thread on android?
- Can you export text messages from Android?
- How do I email a whole text conversation on android?
How do I save a group text on Android?
Option 2 – From Individual Contact Edit
- Open the “Contacts” app on your Android device.
- Select a contact you wish to add to the group you are creating.
- Select “Details” > “Edit“.
- Tap “Groups“.
- Tap “Create group“.
- Type the new group name, then select “Create“.
Why do I have to download group messages on android?
A recent update to (Android) Messages appears to have reset a setting for many folks that causes group messages to go out as multiple SMS messages rather than as one MMS. … Each recipient will get an SMS message from you.
How do you save MMS messages on android?
Save Photos From MMS Message on Android Phone
- Tap on the Messenger app and open the MMS message thread that contains the photo.
- Tap and hold on the Photo until you see a menu at the top of your screen.
- From the menu, tap on the Save attachment icon (See image above).
- The photo will be saved to Album named “Messenger”
Why can’t I respond to group messages on android?
Android. Go to the main screen of your messaging app and tap the menu icon or menu key (on the bottom of the phone); then tap Settings. If Group Messaging isn’t in this first menu it may be in the SMS or MMS menus. … Under Group Messaging, enable MMS.
How can I send more than 20 messages on android?
- Tap Android Messages.
- Tap Menu (3 dots in the top right corner)
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Advanced.
- Tap Group Messaging.
- Tap “Send an SMS reply to all recipients and get individual replies (mass text)”
Why do I have to download my group text messages?
Remember, group texts are NOT SMS, they’re MMS (basically e-mails). If you have your settings so that you don’t auto-download anything over MMS, then group texts will not auto-download either (the toggle is usually off for roaming, but unless you turned it off, it’s usually active for ‘home’ networks).
Why can’t I download a MMS message?
Check the Android phone’s network connection if you can’t send or receiving MMS messages. An active cellular data connection is required to use the MMS function. Open the phone’s Settings and tap “Wireless and Network Settings.” Tap “Mobile Networks” to confirm it is enabled.
Can Android group message with iphones?
How to Send Group Texts to iPhone Users from Android? As long as you set the MMS settings correctly, you can send group messages to any of your friends even if they are using an iPhone or a non-Android device.
How do I automatically save pictures from text messages on Android?
How to easily save pictures from texts on Android
- Simply install a free (ad-supported) copy of Save MMS attachments on your Android device, open it, and you’ll see all available pictures.
- Next, tap the Save icon in the bottom-right corner, and all images will be added to your gallery in the Save MMS folder.
8 окт. 2015 г.
MMS messages and pictures are stored in a database in your data folder located on your phone’s internal memory as well. But you can manually save the pictures and audios in your MMS to your Gallery app.
Is there a way to save text messages?
Picking which messages to back up
- Head to the “Advanced Settings”.
- Select “Backup settings”.
- Choose which types of messages you would like to back up to Gmail. …
- You can also tap on the SMS section to change the name of the label created in your Gmail account. …
- Tap the back button to save and head out.
How do I forward an entire text thread on android?
Tap and hold one of the text messages that you want to forward. When a menu pops up, tap on “Forward Message.” 3. Select all of the text messages you want to forward by tapping on them one by one.
Can you export text messages from Android?
You can export text messages from Android to PDF, or save text messages as Plain Text or HTML formats. Droid Transfer also lets you print text messages directly to your PC connected printer. Droid Transfer saves all the images, videos and emojis included in your text messages on your Android phone.
How do I email a whole text conversation on android?
Using an Android to send your text messages to an email box is simple and only requires a few steps. Open your messaging app and select the conversation you want to send to email. Tap and hold the message until the options menu appears. Click Share.