Tap and hold the S-Pen Button and then tap, hold, and drag the S-Pen on the screen (without releasing the button; you’ll see a little cross-hairs mark on the screen as you hover). Basically you’ll be selecting multiple items.
- How do you copy multiple text messages on Android?
- How do you select messages on android?
- How do I bulk delete text messages?
- How do you select all messages on a Samsung Galaxy?
- How do I copy all my text messages?
- How do I select multiple text messages to copy?
- How do you select messages on Samsung?
- How do you delete old text messages on Android?
- How do you mass delete text messages on Android?
- How do I delete all texts from one person?
- How do I bulk delete Iphone messages?
How do you copy multiple text messages on Android?
After installing Multi Copy – Android Apps on Google Play , just select the text and select “multi copy” option from context menu (where cut copy paste options are present) and a dialog will show all your copied texts till now.
How do you select messages on android?
To select multiple e-mail messages in Gmail for Android, you have to tap the tiny check boxes to the left of each message. If you miss the check box and tap the message instead, the message launches and you have to go back to the conversation list and try again.
How do I bulk delete text messages?
How to Delete Multiple Android Messages at the Same Time
- Open the Messages app.
- Select a chat thread.
- Long-press on a message to highlight it.
- Tap any additional messages you wish to remove.
- Tap the trash can icon from the menu bar at the top of the app screen to delete the messages.
How do you select all messages on a Samsung Galaxy?
Tap Edit. Select the message(s). Selected when a check mark is present. To select all messages, tap All (upper-left).
How do I copy all my text messages?
A: Copy all text messages from Android to file
1) Click the Android in Devices list. 2) Turn to top toolbar and press “Export SMS to File” button or go File -> Export SMS to File. Tip: Or you can right click the Android in Devices list and then choose “Export SMS to File”.
How do I select multiple text messages to copy?
Just tap and hold on the thread and the SELECT boxes will appear. Alternatively, you can hit the menu button while in thread view and tap SELECT. It happened in the thread for one person.
How do you select messages on Samsung?
From Messages, tap Compose, and then select the desired recipient(s). Type your message and tap Send (the arrow).
How do you delete old text messages on Android?
- Launch the ‘Text Messages’ app on your Android device.
- Tap on the ‘Menu’ option at top right corner of the screen.
- Now choose ‘Settings’ option.
- A drop down list will appear, choose “Delete old messages” option.
How do you mass delete text messages on Android?
Touch and hold the message you want to delete. Optional: To delete multiple messages, touch and hold the first message, then tap more messages. Tap Delete to confirm.
How do I delete all texts from one person?
To delete a text message with Android’s default messaging service, open the Messages app. Then tap and hold the message you want to delete. Then hit the delete button. Alternatively, you can delete multiple messages at the same time by selecting them and removing them all at once.
How do I bulk delete Iphone messages?
How to delete multiple email messages
- Open Mail and go to your Inbox.
- Tap Edit in the upper-right corner, then individually select the emails that you want to delete, or tap Select All.
- Tap Trash or Archive. If you only see Archive, touch and hold Archive to see other options like Trash Selected Messages.