Discord is a text/voice and video chat client for gamers that is quickly rising in popularity. Recently, the program announced Linux support which means you can now use the popular chat client on any Linux distribution.
- Does discord work on Ubuntu?
- How do I download discord on Ubuntu?
- How do I download discord on Kali Linux?
- How do I download discord on Debian?
- What version of Linux is on Chromebook?
- How do I install discord on Windows 10?
- How do I install Steam on Linux?
- How do I install discord on my computer?
- How do I download discord on Fedora?
- How do I get discord on Linux?
- How do I install discord on openSUSE?
- What is SNAP command in Linux?
- How install discord on Linux manjaro?
- Is discord app open source?
- How do I start discord?
Does discord work on Ubuntu?
Discord is now available as a snap for Ubuntu and other distributions | Ubuntu.
How do I download discord on Ubuntu?
You can easily install it with the command:
- sudo snap install discord.
- sudo apt install libgconf-2-4 libappindicator1.
- cd ~/Downloads wget -O discord-0.0.1.deb https://discordapp.com/api/download? platform=linux&format=deb.
- sudo dpkg -i discord-0.0.1.deb.
30 апр. 2017 г.
How do I download discord on Kali Linux?
The process is simple:
- Download the Discord . deb package from the Discord website.
- Update your apt repositories by running sudo apt update in the Terminal.
- Install Discord by running sudo apt install [path to the Discord . deb package]
31 янв. 2018 г.
How do I download discord on Debian?
If you prefer the graphical route, head to Discord’s site https://discordapp.com . If you’re on you Debian machine, you will be presented with a screen prompting you to either “Download for Linux” or “Open Discord in your browser.” Click “Download,” and you will be presented with options for . deb and . tar.
What version of Linux is on Chromebook?
Support for a Linux terminal and applications, known as Project Crostini, was released to the stable channel in Chrome OS 69.
|The Chrome OS logo as of July 2020|
|Chrome OS 87 Desktop|
|Working state||Preinstalled on Chromebooks, Chromeboxes, Chromebits, Chromebases, Chromeblets|
|Initial release||June 15, 2011|
How do I install discord on Windows 10?
How to download Discord on your PC
- Open your web browser and go to www.discordapp.com. …
- Click on the button that corresponds to your PC’s operating system, such as Windows. …
- The file “DiscordSetup.exe” will appear in your downloads bar. …
- When the pop-up box appears, click on “Run.”
17 мар. 2020 г.
How do I install Steam on Linux?
The Steam installer is available in the Ubuntu Software Center. You can simply search for Steam in the software center and install it. Once you’ve installed the Steam installer, go to the application menu and start Steam. This is when you’ll realize that it has not really been installed.
How do I install discord on my computer?
- To download Discord, go to discordapp.com.
- Then, click Download for Windows.
- The download will commence. …
- The program will then begin to install and download any required updates.
- The program will then ask you to login using your Discord account.
14 окт. 2020 г.
How do I download discord on Fedora?
- Enable copr reporsitory $ dnf copr enable tcg/discord.
- Install Discord-installer $ sudo dnf install Discord-installer.
13 февр. 2018 г.
How do I get discord on Linux?
You must also be comfortable using the terminal because this method involves using the terminal all the way.
- Step 1: Download Discord for Linux. …
- Step 2: Extract the downloaded file to opt directory. …
- Step 3: Create Discord command in bin directory. …
- Step 4: Create desktop icon and menu entry. …
- Step 5: Run Discord.
29 окт. 2020 г.
How do I install discord on openSUSE?
Enable snaps on openSUSE and install Discord
- Enable snaps on openSUSE and install Discord. …
- You need first add the snappy repository from the terminal. …
- With the repository added, import its GPG key: …
- Finally, upgrade the package cache to include the new snappy repository: …
- Snap can now be installed with the following:
18 февр. 2021 г.
What is SNAP command in Linux?
A snap is a bundle of an app and its dependencies that works without modification across many different Linux distributions. Snaps are discoverable and installable from the Snap Store, an app store with an audience of millions.
How install discord on Linux manjaro?
Enable snaps on Manjaro Linux and install Discord
- Enable snaps on Manjaro Linux and install Discord. …
- sudo pacman -S snapd.
- sudo systemctl enable –now snapd.socket.
- sudo ln -s /var/lib/snapd/snap /snap.
- To install Discord, simply use the following command:
18 февр. 2021 г.
Is discord app open source?
Discord is committed to the principles of open source development: that we all succeed when we work together as engineers and share our solutions. Here are some of our open source contributions.
How do I start discord?
Open Discord official website (https://discordapp.com), click Login, and enter your account information to log in Discord in browser. After you logged in, you can open the Discord app again on your Windows 10 computer to see if it can start normally.