Are you getting “Mobile Network State Disconnected” Error? If yes then you are in the right place, in this article I will be showing you how to solve it.
If you are Android phone users, then you might have faced this issue often, there is much reason that it may occur. But error always the same it happens with the symptoms like you can’t access the internet from your mobile data. You may also face some issues while in the call.
Also Checkout Our Latest Post:- How To Solve [pii_email_654fbfc0ac64aec32e9c] Error
Want to know how to resolve the issue? We have researched a lot on this “Mobile Network State Disconnected” topic and came up with various working methods which we have listed below here.
Keep Reading For Step By Step Guide!
What is Mobile Network State Disconnected?
If you are new to this and don’t about the issue, then you must read this part. Otherwise, you can skip it. The error called “Mobile Network State Disconnected” it’s about the signal issue of Android phone, often it happens because of the network sim if you have an only 3G sim and the phone is trying to connect to the 4G network.
The error occurs while disconnecting from Wifi signal to 4G mobile data, but unfortunately, sometimes we use 3G sim or lower, and the network appears down because of it.
How To Fix Mobile Network State Disconnected?
There is the various reason that this error could happen, below I have listed three best ways to resolve this issue asap.
1.Change The Mobile Signal To 3G
Sometimes the Android phone doesn’t allow 4G networks as your sim could be 3G or lower. Thus you would need to change the network settings to 3G so it can allow you to resume the data transfer. Follow the steps below to do it.
- Open the setting menu on your Android Phone
- Now, click on the Network Mode.
- Select the option (only CDMA 3G).
- Now Try To Connect Your Mobile Internet.
2. Deactivate The WIFI Connection Of Your Phone
Sometimes the phone set the default setting to WIFI connection and turn off the mobile data, it happens in some cases, to ensure it you need to disable the WIFI connection and check it the mobile data working or not. To do that, follow the steps shown below.
- Open your mobile settings menu.
- Now, Select Wireless and Network Settings on Your Phone.
- Disable The aeroplane mode from there.
- Turn off The WIFI Connection Now.
- Turn Off The Bluetooth as well if its Enable.
- Now, scroll down to the Network Mode and click on it.
- Make sure the mobile data is enabled.
- Skip the Data roaming, do not enable it.
- Enable,” Always on” Mobile Data.
3. Reset The APN Settings Of Your Mobile
If you have tried both methods and still not able to solve the error, then you can try this method. If you have bought a new 4G sim or unlocked phone and the AT&T details are empty, then you need to fill them correctly. Follow The Steps Given Below Here.
- Open your Android Phone Settings.
- Now, remove all apn settings from your phone.
- Come back to the main settings.
- Now Select the Mobile Network Settings.
- You need to select the access point Names Here.
- Click on the three dots on the right corner.
- Now, click on reset to default.
In this article, we have listed 3 Best methods to resolve this “Mobile Network State Disconnected” Error; we hope you found it useful. As I mentioned above, there are many ways to get rid of this issue, but we have listed the working methods which are researched and tested by our team.
If you have any query or suggestion, you can comment down below your thoughts! We would love to hear from you.
Thanks For Reading The Article!