Step 1: Open Settings App on your iPhone 8/iPhone X in iOS 11.
Step 2: Tap on [your name] and click iCloud.
Step 3: Scroll down to choose to Find My iPhone.
Step 4: Toggle off Find My iPhone, enter our Apple ID password and click Turn Off.
- Where is Find My iPhone?
- Where do I turn off Find My iPhone?
- Where do I find my Apple ID on my phone?
- How do I find the location of an iPhone?
- How do I locate my Apple phone?
- How can I track someones phone without them knowing?
- How do I turn off Find My iPhone on someone elses phone?
- How do you check Find My iPhone is on or off?
- How do I turn off Find My iPhone without password iOS 12?
- How do I find the last known location of my iPhone?
- How can I track my iPhone without iCloud?
- How can I find my phone?
- How can I find the location of a phone?
- How do you track a family members iPhone?
- Where do I find location services on my iPhone?
- Can someone unlock my stolen iPhone?
- What do you do if you find a iPhone?
- What happens stolen iPhone?
- Can I spy on my husbands phone?
- Can I track my child’s phone without them knowing?
- Can you track someone’s iPhone without them knowing?
- How do I turn off Find My iPhone without password?
- How do you disable find my friends without them knowing?
- Why can’t I turn off Find My iPhone?
Where is Find My iPhone?
Tap Settings > [your name] > iCloud. If you’re using iOS 10.2 or earlier, go to Settings > iCloud. Scroll to the bottom and tap Find My iPhone. Slide to turn on Find My iPhone and Send Last Location.
Where do I turn off Find My iPhone?
Follow these steps to turn off Find My iPhone:
- Open Settings.
- Tap iCloud.
- Choose Find My iPhone.
- Set Find My iPhone to Off.
- Enter the Apple ID password for the account listed and tap Turn Off.
Where do I find my Apple ID on my phone?
Go to Apple menu () > System Preferences > Internet Accounts, then look for accounts with iCloud. Open iTunes, then choose Account > View My Account. If you’re signed in to iTunes with your Apple ID, you’ll see your account name and email address. Open App Store, then select Store > View My Account.
How do I find the location of an iPhone?
How to use Find My iPhone on the web
- Open iCloud.com in any web browser.
- Log into your iCloud account.
- Click on Find iPhone in the main menu.
- Enter your Apple ID and password and sign in if prompted.
- Click on All Devices at the top.
- Click the device name for the device you’d like to track.
How do I locate my Apple phone?
Locate a device
- On iPhone or another iOS device, open Find My iPhone. Or on a computer, go to the Find My iPhone web app on iCloud.
- Sign in with your Apple ID, then select the device you want to locate.
- Tap Actions, then tap any of the following:
How can I track someones phone without them knowing?
Track someone by cell phone number without them knowing. Log into your Account by entering your Samsung ID and password, and then enter. Go to Find My Mobile icon, select Register Mobile tab and GPS track phone location for free.
How do I turn off Find My iPhone on someone elses phone?
If the previous owner isn’t present, contact them and ask them to follow these steps:
- Sign in to iCloud.com with their Apple ID.
- Go to Find My iPhone.
- Click All Devices at the top of the screen.
- Select the device that you want to remove from iCloud.
- If necessary, click Erase [device].
- Click Remove from Account.
How do you check Find My iPhone is on or off?
Tap Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Find My iPhone. If Find My iPhone is off, turn it on. Then tap Allow. Check which Apple ID you signed in with.
How do I turn off Find My iPhone without password iOS 12?
How to Turn Off Find My iPhone without Password iOS 12
- Step 1: Open Settings app on your iOS 12 iPhone.
- Step 2: Navigate to iCloud. You will be asked to input your password.
- Step 3: Once you input a random number, you will be notified that the password is not correct. Tap on OK and then select the Cancel option.
- Step 4: Now press Account and erase the Description.
How do I find the last known location of my iPhone?
How to Enable Find My iPhone (& Make Sure It Can Be Found Even If It’s Dead)
- Open Settings.
- Tap your name at the top.
- Select iCloud.
- Select Find My iPhone.
- Toggle on Find My iPhone.
- Toggled on Send Last Location.
How can I track my iPhone without iCloud?
Follow the steps below to learn how to track an iPhone without iCloud using Find my iPhone. Step 1: Open the Find My iPhone app on the iPhone on which you want to use to find your iPhone. Then sign in with your Apple ID and password. Step 2: Now tap your missing iPhone from the list of all devices that you own.
How can I find my phone?
Navigate to https://myaccount.google.com/find-your-phone from a web browser.
- Log in to your Google account.
- Select the missing device from your list of phones.
- Click “Locate” to spot the phone on a map.
How can I find the location of a phone?
To get real-time results, IMEI & GPS call trackers can be used to track the location of a phone call. Apps like GPS Phone & Locate Any Phone are great with tracking mobile phones, even when the phone is not connected to the internet. You can know the GPS coordinates of a phone number within seconds.
How do you track a family members iPhone?
How to track a family member’s device with Find My iPhone
- Launch the Find My iPhone app from your Home screen.
- Sign in to your individual iCloud account.
- Tap on any device in order to receive more information and track it — your own devices show up at the top, followed by everyone else’s.
Where do I find location services on my iPhone?
How to turn Location Services on or off for specific apps
- Go to Settings > Privacy > Location Services.
- Make sure that Location Services is on.
- Scroll down to find the app.
- Tap the app and select an option: Never: Prevents access to Location Services information.
Can someone unlock my stolen iPhone?
Apple’s iPhones and iPads are securely encrypted by default. A thief won’t be able to unlock your phone without your passcode. You can head to Apple’s Find My iPhone website to remotely locate your lost iPhone or iPad. To prevent a thief from using your device, put it into “Lost Mode.”
What do you do if you find a iPhone?
How to get in contact with the owner of a lost or stolen iPhone
- If there’s no passcode lock, check their recent calls.
- If there’s a passcode, ask Siri for help.
- Keep the device powered on and answer incoming calls.
- Find the IMEI or MEID and contact their carrier.
- Look for a Find My iPhone message.
What happens stolen iPhone?
Since stolen iPhones are usually reported as Lost or Stolen to a Mobile Network OR to iCloud, they are rendered useless. Selling them as Unlocked and Clean: The only way for the thieves to “earn” money from those stolen iPhones, is to try and sell them.
Can I spy on my husbands phone?
Though, there is no technology available that you can install the mobile application on someone’s cell phone remotely. If your husband does not share their cell phone details with you or you are not able to catch their cell phone personally then you can use spy software.
Can I track my child’s phone without them knowing?
Monitor your child’s phone without them knowing. Once the tracking app for cell phone has installed on the kid’s phone then parents can track each and every single activity within no time. If you want to spy on social media activities, the user can use the IM’s social media for the best phone spy software.
Can you track someone’s iPhone without them knowing?
If you want to secretly track someone’s iPhone without an app, your best option is to use a service called Cocospy iPhone Spy App.
How do I turn off Find My iPhone without password?
On an iOS device: Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud, then turn off Find My [device]. Enter your Apple ID password, then tap Turn Off. On a Mac: Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click iCloud, then deselect Find My Mac.
How do you disable find my friends without them knowing?
If you don’t want your friends to see your location in Find My Friends, you can stop sharing from the app on your iOS device or on iCloud.com.
Stop sharing your location
- Go to Settings > [your name].
- If you’re using iOS 12, tap Share My Location.
- Turn off Share My Location.
Why can’t I turn off Find My iPhone?
On an iOS device, go to Settings > iCloud, then tap to turn off Find My device. If you can’t turn offFind My iPhone on the device, turn offthe device so it goes offline, then remove it from Find My iPhone on iCloud.com. Sign in to icloud.com/#find on a computer with your Apple ID (the one you use with iCloud).
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”