Scroll through your music until you find the recently played song you want to share. Tap the song you want to share. Tap the send arrow.
Master your iPhone in one minute a day:
- Open the Messages app. Start a new conversation or continue a thread.
- Tap the arrow next to the text box.
- Tap the App Store icon.
- Can you send music on iMessage?
- Can you send a song via text on iPhone?
- How do you send music through text?
- How do you send someone a song on Apple music?
- Can you send mp3 through iMessage?
- How do I share recently played music on iMessage?
- Can you send a song via text?
- How do you attach a song to a text message on iPhone?
- How do I share music on iPhone?
- Can I send music from my iPhone to someone else?
- Can I share a song from my iPhone?
- Can you send an mp3 via text message?
- Can I send a song from iTunes to someone else?
- How do I send someone a song from iTunes?
- How do I send a family invite to Apple music?
- How do you send an audio file on iPhone?
- How do you send audio messages on iOS 11?
- When you send a voice message on iPhone does it disappear?
- What is the difference between text message and iMessage?
- How do I share downloaded music?
- Is iMessage a separate app?
- How do I share music with family on iPhone?
- How do I share music with family?
- How do I share music between iPhones with different iTunes accounts?
- How do I save an audio file from a text message on my iPhone?
- How do I get rid of kept audio messages?
- What does it mean when someone kept your audio message?
Can you send music on iMessage?
The service allows iMessage users to select songs and share them without being confined to listening to them on one music platform. You can hop over to YouTube, Apple Music, or launch iTunes for a preview or to purchase a song.
Can you send a song via text on iPhone?
Text a Song. On an iPhone, pull up your music playlist and select the song you wish to share. Select “Share” to generate several options for sharing methods. Choose “Text” and select a recipient to send the song.
How do you send music through text?
Obey these steps:
- Compose a text message as you normally do.
- Touch the Action Overflow or Menu icon, and choose the Insert or Attach command.
- Choose a media attachment from the pop-up menu.
- If you like, compose a message to accompany the media attachment.
- Touch the Send icon to send your media text message.
How do you send someone a song on Apple music?
For any song, artist, album, or playlist on Apple Music, you’ll see a Share button. Click it and you’ll see five options: You also see Share buttons for playlists you create in iTunes, or in the iOS Music app. When you send a link to a friend, that person can click or tap the link to see what you’ve sent.
Can you send mp3 through iMessage?
Even as of iOS 6, the iPhone offers no native ability to send an MP3 via MMS. Tapping and holding an MP3 file sent to your iPhone via email will offer a pop-up menu that will allow you to send the file via email, but not via MMS/iMessage.
Here you have two options: either swipe through the apps at the bottom (where the keyboard normally is) until you come across Music, or tap the four circles in the bottom left corner and select Music. Scroll through your music until you find the recently played song you want to share. Tap the song you want to share.
Can you send a song via text?
How to Send a Song Via SMS. Through SMS, or “Short Messaging Service,” you can send text messages and files as attachments in messages. You can also send songs stored on the phone itself or a memory card to other users. Go to “Send File” or “Add Attachment” and select “Song” or “Music.”
How do you attach a song to a text message on iPhone?
Send video messages
- In a message conversation, tap .
- When the Camera app opens, choose Video.*
- Tap to start recording or tap to add an effect to your video before or after you record.
- When you’re done recording, tap . From here, you can tap Edit to edit your video or tap Done.
- Tap send message to send.
Follow these steps to set up and use Home Sharing:
- On the iPhone with the music, tap Settings > Music.
- Scroll down to find Home Sharing.
- Enter your Apple ID and Password and tap Done.
- Repeat this process on the iPhone you want to listen to music on.
- Open the Music app on the iPhone you want to listen to music on.
Can I send music from my iPhone to someone else?
Regardless of the music is purchased from iTunes Store, downloaded from the internet or ripped from CD, you can transfer them from one iPhone to another easily. Also, there are no Apple Music subscription and Wi-Fi requirements. As longs as your iOS devices are running from iOS 6 to iOS 12, you can use it.
Music you have imported into iTunes, then synced to your iPhone cannot be shared. However, music you have saved to iCloud through iTunes Match can be shared. To start, choose a song from Apple Music. If you are already playing a song, sharing is just as simple.
Can you send an mp3 via text message?
When you send an sms text message from your cellphone to another cellphone, often there’s no option to add an attachment. If there is, simply attach your MP3 to your text message and send it. If not, you can still send the MP3 as a text message, but in an email.
Can I send a song from iTunes to someone else?
First, find the album or song you’d like to send. If you’re sending a song, you’ll see a drop-down arrow next to the track’s “Buy” button. Click it to reveal the menu at right, then select “Gift this song.” You’re brought to a new screen (in the gallery below).
How do I send someone a song from iTunes?
Gift an item
- Open iTunes or Apple Books.
- In the iTunes Store or Book Store, find the item that you want to gift.
- Click the arrow to the right of the item’s price.
- From the menu, choose Gift This [item type].
- Enter your recipient’s email address.
- If you want, add a message.
How do I send a family invite to Apple music?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch:
- Go to Settings > [your name] > Family Sharing.
- Tap Add Family Member.
- Enter your family member’s name or email address and follow the onscreen instructions.
- If you’re using iOS 11 or later, choose whether you’d like to send an invitation via Messages or to invite them in person.
How do you send an audio file on iPhone?
Sending the audio file by e-mail. Select the entry with the audio file you want to transfer to the computer, and, in the newly opened panel, tap the Share icon 1. From the available sending options, select the e-mail icon 2. A new message window will open, containing the selected audio file as an attachment.
How do you send audio messages on iOS 11?
Launch the Messages app on your iPhone or iPad. Tap on an existing conversation with the person you would like to send a voice note to. Tap and hold on the microphone button and begin speaking into your phone’s microphone. Swipe upwards to the quick send button (looks like a message bubble with an arrow in it).
When you send a voice message on iPhone does it disappear?
An audio or video message recorded and sent from Messages will expire two minutes after you play it. Before an audio or video message expires, you can tap Keep, under the message, to manually save it in the Messages and to your attachments. To view your saved attachments, tap details while viewing the conversation.
What is the difference between text message and iMessage?
If you’re connected to Wi-Fi, you can send iMessages without using your cellular data or text messaging plan. iMessage is faster than SMS or MMS: SMS and MMS messages are sent using different technology than your iPhone uses to connect to the internet.
Share music in your Google Play library
- Go to the Google Play Music web player or open the Google Play Music app .
- Select Menu My Library or Music library.
- On a song or album, select Menu Share.
- Select how you want to share your music.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Is iMessage a separate app?
iMessage is located in the default messages app on your iPhone. This app is capable of sending both iMessage and SMS messages. iMessages are in blue and text messages are green. iMessages only work between iPhones (and other Apple devices such as iPads).
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings > [your name] > Family Sharing.
- Tap your name.
- Confirm or change the Apple ID that you want to use to share content.
- Go back to Family Sharing and make sure that Purchase Sharing and/or Apple Music is on.
On your iPad
- If you’re not signed in, sign in with your Apple ID.
- Open the store app that you want to download content from. iTunes Store: Tap Purchased > My Purchases.
- Tap the family member’s name to see their content.
- To download an item, tap next to it.
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings > Music or Settings > TV > iTunes Videos.
- Swipe up to the Home Sharing section.
- If you see, “Sign in,” tap it, then enter your Apple ID and password. Use the same Apple ID for every computer or device on your Home Sharing network.
How do I save an audio file from a text message on my iPhone?
When you receive the recording in iMessages, press and hold on to it and a few options including Copy, Save and others will appear. Select “Save” and the audio will now be saved as a voice memo in the Voice Memos app. From the Voice Memos app, you can tap on the hare button to send it as an email attachment.
How do I get rid of kept audio messages?
You can simply tap the “Keep” button under the individual message or go to Settings > Messages > Keep Messages and select “Forever” to keep all the voice messages you receive. You can delete a voice message the same way you delete any text.
What does it mean when someone kept your audio message?
That means the audio text message is removed (after 2 min by default) in order to save space. If you want to keep them all, go to Settings > Messages > Audio Message Expire > Never. As far as raise to listen recordings you send to someone
Photo in the article by “Picryl”