- What are the icons in the Android status bar?
- What are the 2 arrows on the top of my phone?
- What is the circle symbol on my Android?
- What are app badges Android?
- What are the icons at the top of my screen?
- How do I customize my status bar?
- What does the H mean at the top of my Samsung phone?
- What are the arrows at the top of my Samsung Galaxy?
- What does a triangle with 2 arrows mean?
- How do I get rid of the circle on my Android?
- What is interruption mode?
- What does this symbol mean ⊕?
- What does apps icon look like on Android?
- What are badges on my phone?
What are the icons in the Android status bar?
The Status Bar is where you’ll find status icons: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, mobile network, battery, time, alarm, etc. The thing is, you may not need to see all these icons all the time. For example, on Samsung and LG phones, the NFC icons is always displayed when the service is on.
What are the 2 arrows on the top of my phone?
It means refreshing or processing. Try Settings, Storage, Cached Data, and clear the cache. Then Power Off and Restart the phone. See if that helps.
What is the circle symbol on my Android?
The circle with a horizontal line through the middle is a new symbol from Android meaning that you turned on Interruption Mode. When you you turn on Interruption Mode and the circle with line though it shows it, it means that the settings is set to “None” on the Galaxy S7.
What are app badges Android?
App icon badges tell you when you have unread notifications. An app icon badge shows you the number of unread alerts and it’s omnipresent on the app icon. It’s a simple way to tell, at a glance, if you have unread messages in the Gmail or Messages app.
What are the icons at the top of my screen?
The Android Icons List
- The Plus in a Circle Icon. This icon means that you can save on your data usage by going into the data settings on your device. …
- Two Horizontal Arrows Icon. …
- G, E and H Icons. …
- H+ Icon. …
- 4G LTE Icon. …
- The R Icon. …
- The Blank Triangle Icon. …
- Phone Handset Call Icon with Wi-Fi Icon.
21 июн. 2017 г.
How do I customize my status bar?
Customize Status Bar on Android Phone or Tablet
- Open Notification Center on your Android Phone or Tablet by sliding down from the top of the screen.
- On the Notification Center, press and hold on the Gear-shaped Settings icon for about 5 seconds.
- At the bottom of your screen you should see a message reading “System UI Tuner has been added to settings”.
What does the H mean at the top of my Samsung phone?
H stands for HSPA (High Speed Packet Access). … Usually, the “H” in Android refers to HSPA+, a kind of a fast 3G signal that some carriers (like AT&T) brand as “4G”. It may also refer to HSPA. On an iPhone, HSPA+ is referred to as “4G”.
What are the arrows at the top of my Samsung Galaxy?
The arrow with a line underneath it is the download icon. It will appear when your phone is downloading an update, an application, or a file. Once the file is done downloading, the icon will be fully white; to remove the icon, swipe down from the top of your screen and swipe each notification away.
What does a triangle with 2 arrows mean?
It’s Data Saver
Go to Data Usage… Tap on Data Saver and turn it off. That’s it.
How do I get rid of the circle on my Android?
Removing Circle Go from an Android device.
Disable device in the Circle App
- Open the Circle app and go to Menu >> Circle Go.
- Swipe left on the device you’d like to disable. …
- Tap Delete.
What is interruption mode?
Interruptions is a very useful feature on Android. It allows you to restrict notifications such as calls, messages and reminders. You can specify which events will bother you and which ones will be muted. The most useful thing is to learn how to set up priority interruptions only in silent mode.
What does this symbol mean ⊕?
24. Loading when this answer was accepted… The symbol ⊕ means direct sum. The direct sum of two abelian groups G and H is the abelian group on the set G×H (cartesian product) with the group operation given by (g,h)+(g′,h′)=(g+g′,h+h′).
What does apps icon look like on Android?
Swipe up from the bottom of the home screen. Or you can tap on the app drawer icon. The app drawer icon is present in the dock — the area that houses apps like Phone, Messaging, and Camera by default. The app drawer icon usually looks like one of these icons.
What are badges on my phone?
An icon badge displays as a small circle or a number on the corner of an app’s icon. Badges are based on notifications – if an app has one or more notifications, it will have a badge. Some apps will combine multiple notifications into one, and may only show the number 1.