First, touch and hold an open space on your home screen. You’ll see an option at the bottom of the screen to view the widgets drawer, which is where they dwell until summoned for duty. Select the Widgets drawer, and then browse through the smorgasbord of choices.
If you could not add a widget, most likely there is not enough space on your home screen. … The most common reason for a widget to disappear is when Android users transfer applications to a memory card. Widgets may also disappear after the hard reboot of your device.
6 Replies. Widgets are now in the Apps list. Open your app drawer and you’ll see them. Some of the apps may not have ICS compatible apps.
When the “Apps” screen displays, touch the “Widgets” tab at the top of the screen. Swipe to the left to scroll through the various available widgets until you get to the “Settings shortcut.” Hold your finger down on the widget…
Weather on the widget has disappeared since updating to 9.0. … Go to your Google settings -> Your feed and check notifications settings for weather. I had the same issue with OG Pixel. I reset feed preferences and enable all notifications for weather.
Differently, from most third-party apps that provide Home Screen widgets, with Widgetsmith it isn’t enough just to open the app and then jump to adding it to the Home Screen as a widget. This will result in widgets displaying a grey screen.
How to Add Widgets to Android
- Press and hold a blank spot on your home screen until a menu pops up at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Widgets and scroll through the available options.
- Touch and hold the widget you want to add.
- Drag and drop it onto a free space on your home screen.
18 апр. 2020 г.
Yes, people still use widgets, especially middle-aged ones, we stick to familair things and fear new gadgets, apps or slices – simply because we don’t know them well enough yet. I bet most people must have found it hard to part with their Blackburry for a Smart phone!
How do I find hidden apps on Android?
If you want to know how to find hidden apps on Android, we’re here to guide you through everything.
How to Discover Hidden Apps on Android
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Apps.
- Select All.
- Scroll through the list of apps to see what’s installed.
- If anything looks funny, Google it to discover more.
20 дек. 2020 г.
How do I put messages back on my home screen?
- Open the app drawer.
- Search for the Messages by Google app.
- Tap and hold the Messages by Google icon and drag the Messages by Google icon to the home screen.
How do I restore my message icon?
Open your App Drawer, find Messaging, long-press it, and drag it back to the homescreen.
There are various causes for the Problem Loading Widget error. The most common one is a temporary halt which is simply resolved by a reboot or re-adding the widget. However, a corrupt app’s cache or lack of permissions for custom launchers might cause it as well.
- 1 On the home screen, tap and hold on any available space.
- 2 Tap “Widgets”.
- 3 Tap and hold the widget you would like to add. If you’re looking for the Google Search bar, you will need to tap Google or Google Search, then tap and hold the Google Search bar widget.
- 4 Drag and drop the widget onto the available space.
Widgetsmith can be used in ipad, iphone, and android devices.