Android. Go to the main screen of your messaging app and tap the menu icon or menu key (on the bottom of the phone); then tap Settings. If Group Messaging isn’t in this first menu it may be in the SMS or MMS menus. … Under Group Messaging, enable MMS.
- How do I fix my group messages on my Android?
- Why are my group texts not going through?
- Why can’t I text in a group chat with iPhone and Android?
- Can you group text with iPhone and Android?
- Why is my Samsung not receiving group messages?
- Why is my MMS not working on Android?
- How do I enable MMS messaging?
- What is difference between SMS & MMS?
- Why can I send texts but not receive them?
- Why does group message not work on iPhone?
- Why can’t I send texts to non iPhone users?
- Why can’t I text an Android phone from my iPhone?
- How can I get iMessage on my Android?
How do I fix my group messages on my Android?
The fix for this issue is easy:
- Open Messages.
- Click the three stacked dots on the top right (on the main page where all conversations are shown)
- Select Settings, then Advanced.
- The top item in the Advanced menu is the Group Message behavior. Tap it and change it to “Send an MMS reply to all recipients (group MMS)”.
Why are my group texts not going through?
To enable group messaging, open Contacts+ settings >> messaging >> check the group messaging box. Then, make sure your own number appears correctly in the MMS settings (below group messaging), under the device’s number.
Why can’t I text in a group chat with iPhone and Android?
Yes, that is why. Group messages that contain non-iOS devices require a cellular connection, and cellular data. These group messages are MMS, which requires cellular data. While iMessage will work with wi-fi, SMS/MMS will not.
Can you group text with iPhone and Android?
Everyone is familiar with group text using iPhone and iMessage or Android and Google Messages. Both messaging apps send group text messages to anyone and everyone in the group at the same time. A person in the group replies and everyone can see the message and respond. This works best for messaging friends and family.
Why is my Samsung not receiving group messages?
On your phone, navigate to Settings>Application Manager>All>Messages, and choose Clear Cache & Clear Data. Clearing data will not erase your messages, it will clear any settings you have change in the messaging app. After you have done this, restart your phone, and then retest the group messaging feature.
Why is my MMS not working on Android?
Check the Android phone’s network connection if you can’t send or receiving MMS messages. … Open the phone’s Settings and tap “Wireless and Network Settings.” Tap “Mobile Networks” to confirm it is enabled. If not, enable it and attempt to send a MMS message.
How do I enable MMS messaging?
If you need to set your devices MMS settings manually, simply follow the below steps:
- Tap Apps. Tap Settings. Tap More Settings or Mobile Data or Mobile Networks. Tap Access Point names.
- Tap More or Menu. Tap Save.
- Tap the Home Button to return to your home screen.
What is difference between SMS & MMS?
SMS and MMS are two ways to send what we commonly refer to under the umbrella term as text messages. The most simple way to understand the difference is that SMS refers to text messages, while MMS refers to messages with a picture or video.
Why can I send texts but not receive them?
So, if your Android messaging app is not working, then you have to clear the cache memory. Step 1: Open the Settings and go to Apps. Find the Messages app from the list and tap to open it. … Once the cache is cleared, you can also clear the data if you want to and you’ll instantly receive the text messages on your phone.
Why does group message not work on iPhone?
To send an SMS message, you need cellular network connection. … If you’re trying to send group MMS messages on an iPhone, go to Settings > Messages and turn on MMS Messaging. If you don’t see an option to turn on MMS Messaging or Group Messaging on your iPhone, then your carrier might not support this feature.
Why can’t I send texts to non iPhone users?
The reason you’re not able to send to non-iPhone users is that they don’t use iMessage. It sounds like your regular (or SMS) text messaging isn’t working, and all your messages are going out as iMessages to other iPhones. When you try to send a message to another phone that doesn’t use iMessage, it won’t go through.
Why can’t I text an Android phone from my iPhone?
Make sure that you’re connected to a cellular data or Wi-Fi network. Go to Settings > Messages and make sure that iMessage, Send as SMS, or MMS Messaging is turned on (whichever method you’re trying to use). Learn about the different types of messages you can send.
How can I get iMessage on my Android?
Link your Android to the AirMessage app
- Head to the Google Play Store and install the AirMessage app.
- Open the AirMessage app.
- Enter your Mac’s local IP address and the password you created earlier. Click Connect.
- Tap Download Message History if you want to download your iMessage chats. If not, tap Skip.
3 авг. 2020 г.