If iPhone Cellular Data is not working even though it’s turned on in the Settings app, try restarting your iPhone. It’s possible your iPhone’s software or a specific app has crashed, preventing Cellular Data from working. … Then, slide the red and white power icon from left to right to turn off your iPhone.
- What to do if mobile data is on but not working?
- Why is my cellular data not working iPhone 11?
- Why is my iPhone saying Could not activate mobile data network?
- What do I do when my mobile data is not working on my iPhone?
- How do I fix my mobile data connection?
- Why is my data not working on my iPhone 12?
- How do I update my mobile data on my iPhone?
- Why is my phone saying no network connection?
- How do I activate mobile data network?
- How do I enable mobile data on my iPhone?
- How do I activate mobile data?
- How do I reset my iPhone data?
- Why is my 4G not working iPhone?
- Why is my 4G LTE not working?
What to do if mobile data is on but not working?
Remove and Re-Insert Your SIM Card
- Before rebooting, turn on Airplane Mode.
- Wait for 30 seconds, then turn Airplane Mode off.
- If you still don’t have data, turn airplane mode back on, turn your phone off, wait for a minute, turn your phone back on, turn airplane mode off, wait for thirty seconds, then turn mobile data on.
11 февр. 2020 г.
Why is my cellular data not working iPhone 11?
Second solution: Enable Airplane Mode shortly and then disable again. … Then tap the Airplane mode switch to enable it. Doing so disables all wireless features of the phone including Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and Cellular Data. Restart/soft reset your iPhone 11 while Airplane mode is enabled.
Why is my iPhone saying Could not activate mobile data network?
You are not subscribed to a cellular data service. This error is common after traveling for some reason. It could be occurring because you have a poor connection to the wireless network, but it’s more likely that the Apple iPhone just needs it’s settings calibrated.
What do I do when my mobile data is not working on my iPhone?
If you see No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad
- Check your coverage area. Make sure that you’re in an area with cellular network coverage. …
- Restart your iPhone or iPad. Restart your device. …
- Check for a Carrier Settings update. …
- Take out the SIM card. …
- Reset your Network Settings. …
- Update your iPhone or iPad. …
- Contact your carrier. …
- Get more help.
6 янв. 2021 г.
How do I fix my mobile data connection?
Here are some steps to fix mobile connectivity issues.
- Check If You’ve Reached Your Mobile Data Limit. …
- Try Restarting Your Mobile Phone. …
- Check If You’re On Airplane Mode. …
- Check If You’re Using The Right Mobile Network. …
- Re-Insert Your SIM Card. …
- Reset Your APN. …
- Change Your APN Protocol. …
- Manually Enter Your APN.
8 окт. 2019 г.
Why is my data not working on my iPhone 12?
Open the Settings app and select Cellular. At the top of your screen, check the switch labelled Cellular Data. If the switch is currently flipped to the right, Cellular Data’s enabled on your iPhone. Even if it’s already on, try flipping the switch back and forth once to reset your Cellular connection.
How do I update my mobile data on my iPhone?
You can update ios 13 using cellphone data
- As you need internet connectivity to update your iOS 12/13, you can use your cellular data in place of WiFi. …
- First of all, enable cellphone data.
- Go to setting.
- Then click on software update.
- Install now.
Why is my phone saying no network connection?
Sometimes in order to fix a No Service and Signal on Android problem, you’ll need to deal with the Sim card. … You may have bumped your phone somewhere and dislodged your Sim Card a bit. In order to check if your Sim Card is properly connected to your Android or Samsung device, you’ll want to turn off the phone.
How do I activate mobile data network?
Android. Go to Settings → Wireless & networks → Data usage and turn on Mobile data.
How do I enable mobile data on my iPhone?
Go to Settings > Cellular, then turn Cellular Data on or off for any app that can use cellular data. If a setting is off, iPhone uses only Wi-Fi for that service.
How do I activate mobile data?
How to setup my mobile data connection
- Go to your provider’s website (or call them) and search for “mobile internet settings”. …
- Go to: System Settings → More → Mobile Networks → Access Point Names.
- Now click on the button, select New APN and fill in all the fields with the information you got from your provider.
How do I reset my iPhone data?
How to erase all data from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch the Settings app from the Home screen of your iPhone or iPad.
- Now tap on General.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap Reset. …
- Choose Erase All Content and Settings.
- Tap on Erase Now.
- Enter your Passcode.
21 окт. 2020 г.
Why is my 4G not working iPhone?
Toggle Airplane Mode
Turning on Airplane Mode and then turning it off after a few seconds might solve the 4G/3G or LTE connectivity. To do so; swipe up iPhone Screen (On iPhone X Series, swipe down from the top-right corner) and Turn On and Off Airplane Mode.
Why is my 4G LTE not working?
Paths can differ slightly depending your Android version and phone manufacturer, but you can usually enable Airplane mode by going to Settings > Wireless & networks > Airplane mode. Turn it on for at least a couple of seconds, then disable it. In a lot of cases your LTE connection issues will be gone.