The Microsoft Money is a desktop app but even the old, outdated version does work on Windows 10. To download the original Microsoft Money, visit one of the following links. We’ve vetted them but it’s always a good idea to run the EXE through a VirusTotal scan.
- Does Money sunset work on Windows 10?
- Is Microsoft Money still supported?
- Why is my Microsoft Money not working?
- Why did Microsoft discontinue Microsoft Money?
- Is Microsoft Money any good?
- How do I install Microsoft Money on Windows 10?
- Can Microsoft money be converted to QuickBooks?
- Where does Microsoft Money save files?
- Does Microsoft Money Work on Chromebook?
- What can you do with Microsoft Money?
- How do I add Microsoft Money?
Does Money sunset work on Windows 10?
We would like to inform you that Windows 10 will support Microsoft money and Sunset.
Is Microsoft Money still supported?
Money is no longer being actively developed as a retail program. From its inception in 1991 until its discontinuation in 2009, Microsoft Money was commercial software.
|Microsoft Money for Windows 8|
Why is my Microsoft Money not working?
Microsoft Money issues can prevent you from using this finance management software. … If Microsoft Money stopped working, the main workaround is to change the registry values for Internet Explorer. All you need to do is to change the IE Version registry value from 9.11. 10240.16384 to 9.11.
Why did Microsoft discontinue Microsoft Money?
The discontinuation of Money is one of the more high-profile product cuts made in the wake of the company’s cost-cutting efforts, which began in January. Microsoft said in March it was largely discontinuing its Encarta encyclopedia and has also scrapped its Windows OneCare antivirus product.
Is Microsoft Money any good?
Micosoft Money is a great personal finance management software with all features needed by users to take control of their finances. Microsoft Money is beautifully designed personal finance management software which enables users to take control of their finances.
How do I install Microsoft Money on Windows 10?
How can I install Microsoft Money on Windows 10?
- Go to Microsoft Money’s download page.
- Click the Download button and wait for the download to start.
- Locate the USMoneyDlxSunset file that you just downloaded and double click it.
Can Microsoft money be converted to QuickBooks?
Converting from Sage or Microsoft Small Business Accounting/Office Accounting to QuickBooks. … You can also use the free conversion tool if you use the older version of Microsoft Office Accounting, Microsoft Money. As with QuickBooks Desktop, be sure to back up your data before you start the conversion process.
Where does Microsoft Money save files?
They are stored wherever Money is set to store them. If the location is anywhere in the Program Files area they will not be saved. Program Files in Windows 7 (and Vista) is a protected area. Your Money data and backup files must be stored in My Documents or some other area which is not protected.
Does Microsoft Money Work on Chromebook?
Microsoft Money is not available for Chrome OS but there is one alternative with similar functionality. The best Chrome OS alternative is Pocketsmith, which is free.
What can you do with Microsoft Money?
Use the money in your Microsoft account to buy stuff from Microsoft Store . Go through the regular purchase steps. When we ask how you want to pay, select Microsoft account.
How do I add Microsoft Money?
Add money to your Microsoft account
- Make sure your payment methods are current on your Microsoft account. …
- Go to the gift cards page in the Microsoft Store and select either Xbox or Microsoft gift card. …
- From the drop-down menu, select the amount of money you want to purchase and add that amount to your cart.